If you want to join McNutty, this is the place for you. Here you will find out what you need to know before you can be considered for membership. If you read through all of these guidelines and are still serious about joining, you can pretty much ask any current member, either in the game or on the forum.
- We strongly recommend you take the time to get to know all the current members well before you ask about membership. Come play us in the game, register on the forum and chat with us there. Don't be shy, we don't bite. ;) You don't have to give any details that are too personal, just make sure we all know you well enough first.
- We do not accept anyone who is arrogant, boastful, and who thinks the game is all about winning and being the best. It's cool to win, but we are not the most skilled clan out there, and we likely never will be. That's not what's important. What is important is having fun and getting good entertainment out of the game. That's what games are there for, entertainment.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Don't start s**t with other players.
- New members have a vote for approval. Since we do not focus primarily on skill, we do not hold tryouts. Instead, the active members will vote on whether to confirm you as a member. You must have unanimous approval, though. Someone can vote neutral and you'll still be accepted. But, if someone votes no, then your membership is vetoed. In that case, we may explain what issues were brought up to improve your chances with us in the future. If you get no "no" votes by the time the poll closes, then you are in!
- All members are granted rcon access in the servers. Rcon is a privilege, and members are expected to not abuse that privilege.
- Members also get to wear the clan tag in their name. The [McN] tag goes right before your game alias. The tag is for those who have been formally accepted. Wear it with pride!
- If you ever wish to leave the clan for whatever reason, we may be disappointed with the news, but many people have other priorities. We will support your decision and wish you the best.